For ADRRI to publish and disseminate research articles, clear publishing rights are specified regarding ownership.
Under our publishing agreement, authors retain the rights, supporting their ability to share, disseminate, and maximize the impact of their research. Authors also possess the right to both open access and peer-reviewed articles published by ADRRI.
The following outlines the rights authors have when publishing with ADRRI, applicable to the corresponding author and all co-authors:
- Authors retain patent and trademark rights.
- They retain the rights to use their research data freely without restrictions.
- Authors receive proper attribution and credit for their published work.
- They can use and share their works for scholarly purposes.
- Authors retain copyright.
ADRRI is dedicated to protecting and defending authors' work regardless of how an article is published. Their reputation is safeguarded, and any issues related to plagiarism, infringement, ethical disputes, and fraud are treated seriously.